Thursday, April 9, 2009

Is this Love- Bob Marley

Yes This one is specially for Amitabh Bachchan - A brother could also be a friend.. for evewryone I know and have read on his blog some of my best friends on the facebook.. I wish I could type each one's name.. My databse application on the people I have read is not on my home PC. It is OK. Yes still I would like to add some names..

Rose Cee, Reeham, Rasha Zayed, Rochelle Goldman, Reshmi Philip, Tumpa Ghosh, Kashmira di, Subhash Ji, Ravi Sir and Deepak Taunk.. and many more

Oh Yes I Know, Yes I know, Yes I know now..

Abhaya Eartharian.. April 9/10 2009 1:13 AM IST

PS .. And Yes this song also goes in appreciation of Ravi Shastri for his beautiful write up on Virender Sehwag - who was nmed the leading cricketer of the year.. Superb Batsman covered by Superb Cricketing brain.. I know Shastri does like Bob Marley but Viru would have loved some Kishore Kumar song like arrey deewanon mujhe pahachano jara pahachano main hoon kaun.. main hoon Don, main hoon, main hoon Don.. When do we get the third triple Hundred from your bat Viru..

No comments:

Post a Comment