Saturday, April 11, 2009

I sincerely thank.. I love you all ...

A snap from Amritsar- Wagha Border.. That is the closest I have been to Pakistaan...their plight against the continued terror attacks beats the heart out of me.. I pray for peace to be with our neighbours..
It was only a passing phase, as Reshmi has correctly observed .. I had tried to quit earlier too.. had returnd..
Tumpa Ghosh
April 10 at 10:47am

Fresh day, Fresh thoughts, fresh decisions, great to know that Abhayaji has listened to his friends, this news disturbung me since yesterday, hope the black clouds are gone, sky is clear now and the sun is smiling.......................... :-))

Tumpa Ghosh
April 10 at 10:59am
Yes Kash,


u r perfectly mentioned the gist what I tried to say. Thank u so much for reading and remembering my comments............ feeling great....love u all

Kashmira Grewal
April 10 at 11:10am
Dear Tumpa,


How could I not remember something which came so sponteneously and which was so relevant to the present situation on the blog? Well, as they say, all's well that ends well! I am glad that Abhaya has turned his decision around.....


when we decide to be a part of a particular society, we have to be prepared to face situations which may not always be complimentry or to our liking....there will definitely be a difference in opinions - the best thing to do is to just let it pass...we have to make space for every thought, for every voice to be heard. I am really glad that this thing has blown over....


and thank you for sprinkiling these poetic words over the situation to really make it seem so good...fresh thoughts, fresh day, fresh decisions....well, the air does smell fresher already! Thank you Tumpa! You're a very warm person....love to Shaunak...hope he is doing well....

Take care and God Bless,
Kash
....
Abhaya Sharma
April 10 at 10:56pm
I have many reasons to smile at the happiness of my friends on the blog.. I wish I could put some thing in Hindi soon to express myself more clearly.. English is not my mother tongue and I do struggle at times to get the most appropraite words to express myself aboslutely..

Love to everyone and definitely to Tumpa and Kashmira di for braving me enough to weather the storm..

Abhaya

Elena Seredkina
April 10 at 11:07pm
Brother Abhaya, to express in Hindi yourself?? But you need to remember dear of your Russian and German friends who alas cannot understand your mother tongue!! With love…
....


Rochelle Goldman
April 10 at 11:18pm
And American friends.
...
Rose Cee
April 10 at 11:21pm
And British-English friends. Remember I rely on those translations bhai! :-)


And hello everyone above. How is everybody??
....
E
lena Seredkina
April 10 at 11:33pm
Yes Rochelle and Rose... American, British-English friends... And also friends from Cair... See you Abhaya! Only Subhash, Deepak and Kash can read your Hindi-post!!
....
Rose Cee
April 10 at 11:42pm

Lena, well said!! lol

Abhaya bhai, I think your foreign friends won that one!! hehehe!! joke!

Rasha Ahmed Zayed
April 10 at 11:46pm
Reply
thanks Elena and Rose for mentioning Cairo :))yea Mr. Sharma...it would be nice reading these translations.and hello back Rose..and to all above mentionedwish you all in the best condition


Rasha

Deepak Taunk
April 10 at 11:51pm
Whatever is written from heart will be well grasped by all of us ... Indie/Russee/Misri/Angrez ... all. Write whatever you feel like in English language ... you write well.

Deepak Taunk
April 10 at 11:57pm
Remember, only fruit laden trees are stoned..No one stones me :-()


Rose Cee
Today at 12:00am
Deepak! hehehe!


Deepak! hehehe!You don't want to be stoned surely?? I don't think it's very pleasant!! lol

Abhaya Sharma
Today at 1:04am
Oh My God..


I think the best way would be not to say it.. The silence can be understood by all.. that yes I am overwhelmed.. I do not find words.. niether in Hindi nor in English... It turned to be good jovial in the end..

I respect everyone and I rather invite you to read my views on end to nuclear weapons..When President elect Barack Obama wants (unlike Abhaya you know!) it can be a possibility.. yet each one of us has a role to create that chain reaction.. that is on the blog of brother.. and maybe I will also put it on abhayakavi.blogspot.com later..My love is unclear about the nuclear..

Abhaya

Rochelle Goldman
Today at 1:13am
As opposed to when he was President Elect, President Obama now wants more money for the military and doesn't seem to want to bring the troops home like he promised.


Shashi Mohan Sharma
Today at 9:15am
DEAR ABHAY BHAI SAHEB,


YOUR NAME TELLS US EVERYTHING. WHICH ACTUALLY MEANS FEARLESS.DO NOT CARE EXCEPT HARMING THE FEELINGS OF YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY AND KEEP SHOWERING YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORDS OF LOVE, WISDOM AND SINCERITY.I ALWAYS READ YOUR LOVING MESSAGE TO DEAR BIG B , WHERE I FEEL DEDICATION, RESPECT AND A CLASSICAL AND TRADITIONAL AFFECTION TOWARDS ELDERAND RESPECTED BROTHER,WHICH IS BECOMING VERY RARE.

DEAR BROTHER, WE ALL LOVE YOU AND UNDERSTAND YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN UNITED AND CLOSE AS LONG AS IT IS POSSIBLE.I THANK DEAR MR BACHCHAN FOR MAKING ALL GENIOUS LIKE YOU KNOWN TO US.WE HAVE MANY GOOD SOULS IN SEARCH OF TRUE LOVE AND CARE, THEY SHOULD SEE YOUR AS AN EXAMPLE AND GET BENEFIT AND PEACE FROM PLENTIFUL LOVE BANK ,THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS GIFTED TO YOU, THE MATTER IS ONLY OF OPENING THE EYE OF YOUR WISDOM.I HOPE ALL SUPPORT ME FOR MY SINCERE FEELINGS.

WITH BEST WISHES TO YOU AND ALL.

YOURS BROTHER
DR SHASHI MOHAN SHARMA

LONDON NW10 7PN

Reshmi Philip
Today at 10:57am
Abhayajiiiiiiiii

Of course you will be right here with brother...you have been there and 'done' this twice before and returned...as you have this time.

Keep showering us with your infinite knowledge and wisdom...You, sir, are not going anywhere...Love
Reshmi P, the Scarlet Pimpernel....

Sahar Gazeran
Today at 2:24pm
Reply
Abhaya ji first sorry for late reply and then just want to say we all will miss u and ur lovely comments! don't leave us alone!


Sahar
Namaste Abhaya ji. May I ask what happen. Why did you decide to quit the blog if you dont mind me asking. Sorry I havent been reading all the comments laterly due to being so busy at work. No..pls dont !! keep writing. Your writings are really interesting to read, haan thori lambi zaroor hoti hai hahaha par bahoot acche likhte ho. Did anyone said something to you on the blog. Tell me I will smash them if anyone has hurt you.
Take care

1 comment:

  1. Great words and nice Photograph Abhaya ji
    I didn't know about the other space to experience you great writing skills , i never knew about this blog
    And yes, we all pray for peace with our neighbours and for the world

    Good to be on your blog !!

    \m/ (^_^) \m/

    ReplyDelete