Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lyudmila Zueva - Russian Connections..


Lyudmila has been one of the sources from where I ave been taking miab bachchan's photos. Thanks dear! Have a great birthday.. (Her post on day 351 (two) of ABs blog)

My dearest Amitji…

Thanks you for a beautiful post. You are unique, my precious! Your word - it simply masterpiece which is to be re-read many times. “Do not place a key to your happiness in someone’s pocket, but in your own.” Yes.
Amitji, understanding - a basis for any relations of willows to a family and in a life in general. I am very disturbed in connection with pains which have again appeared at you. If I could take away your pain and give you a part of my life and health!!!

Your pain and my pain too, Amitji. Bless you god and let he will allow to you to struggle forces with it! Take care, my dear, listen to the doctor. Yes, uneasy to leave a family, especially with Shweta… You so seldom see it.

I Wish you to meet more often the family, my dear. It so is important for you! You write about film shootings. Yes, the profession of the actor means full entrance in a role, you completely live a life of the character, pass each word through the heart and nerves. And as it occurs I know, Amitji. In essence you express own emotions, the memoirs with what they would not be. It is hard. . Not to all it allowed - to express such talent the emotions and feelings so that the spectator has sincerely believed to the actor.

And I always trust you!!! You the genius! For example LAST LEAR. Is more tremendous! Not enough text, but what open nerve, what eyes, Amitji…. I simply do not have words… Bless you god!!! Take rest, stay cautious, my precious. My prayers to you.
With love, admiration and the sincere relation.

Yours
Lyudmila.

No comments:

Post a Comment